- Game Description:
is a turn-based match-3 game. On your turn, swap one gem with an
adjacent gem to form a line of three or more matching gems. To swap
gems around, simply click or drag both gems. Gems will explode when
matched in a chain of 3 or more, then new gems will fall from the
top of the screen to fill the grid. This can cause a chain reaction
of matching gems, giving you the effect of all gems destroyed in
that combo. Each gem type, when matched, will have an effect in
the battle, like attacking or gaining energy. See the next section,
Gem Types, for more information about their effect. If you manage
to match 4 or 5 gems in a row, their effect will be even more powerful,
plus you will get a precious extra turn after this one! Prepare
your moves wisely and you might play many moves in a row. more
BioGems -Game Instructions:
- Attack (grey, fist icon): Deals damage to your opponent.
Costs a bit of energy.
- Energy Attack (purple, stars): Deals more damage to your
opponent. Costs a lot of energy.
- Energy (yellow, lightning bolt icon): Restores a bit of
- Life (green, heart icon): Restores a small amount of life.
- Defense (blue, shield icon): Prevents a percentage of the
damage dealt to you during your opponent's next turn.
- Counter (pink, arrow icon): Returns a percentage of damage
dealt to you during you opponent's next turn.
- Rage (red, fire icon): Fills your Rage meter on the top
left of the screen. If you fill up the meter completely, you
will unleash a devastating Rage Attack.
- Rainbow (black hole): Created after matching 5 gems. Swap
it with an adjacent gem to destroy all other gems of that
Match as many attack (fist) and energy attack (star) gems
as you can to reduce your opponent's life points.
- Every attack against your opponent will cost you a bit of
energy. Keep an eye on your Energy meter and fill it up by
matching Energy gems when it's almost empty.
- Matching 4 or 5 gems in a row will give you an extra turn
- watch the grid closely!
- There is a timer, so be quick! Scan the board for the best
possible in the short time that is allotted to you.
- Each battle gives you rubies. Don't forget - you can collect
more rubies by matching shiny gems. Spend them at the upgrade
shop before tackling the next enemy.
Try creating an L or a T shape with gems of the same type
for a very explosive special effect.
- Think about what the board's configuration will be after
your move. Try to prevent your opponent from matching the
gems he needs by shifting the board around defensively.
you're having trouble defeating an enemy, don't give up! Keep
buying upgrades in the shop and you'll eventually win.
- When your opponent is low on Energy, make sure to match
Energy gems yourself so he doesn't get any!
- Match Defense or Counter gems when your opponent's rage
meter is almost full to reduce his Rage Attack's impact.
- Make sure you do not waste Attacks or Rage on a shielded
opponent. If the enemy matches lots of Defense or Counter
gems, maybe it would be best to heal up or raise your Defense